Medical Microbiologist, Pharmacokinetics Training, Clinical Oncology
My contributions to ICUREsearch are of various kinds, based on:
– A medical expertise
– Medical product health development skills, integrating regulatory constraints and strategic vision of the company for a coherent demonstration of the efficiency and tolerance of the product
– A knowledge of the health industries
– Consultant experience in medical development and senior medical writing
– An entrepreneurial experience
Consultant medical expert
Doctor specialized in pneumology and intensive care
Long experience of conducting and supervising clinical research
More than 400 publications in indexed journals.
Methodology of clinical trials.
International medical expertise (pneumology, infectious diseases, oncology, intravascular devices).
Scientific expertise (creation, animation and exploitation of databases, survival models, causal inference).
Creation and practical management of high quality clinical trials in direct response to customer requests.
Matching customer requests with accurate and up-to-date statistical analysis.
Consultant medical expert
Medical and Methodological Advisor
Specialist in internal medicine, infectious diseases and intensive care. My clinical activity is characterized by the management of the prevention of the infectious risk.
My transversal activity and my initial training give me the experience of a multidisciplinary and collaborative research.
I have a “global” vision of research activity and am particularly interested in clinical and epidemiological research.
More than 175 publications in indexed journals and many participations in research and reading committees allow me to understand the different themes.
I manage the administrative part of the company:
– Administrative management,
– planning management,
– team management,
– negotiation and proposal of services, monitoring, telephony,
– organization of internal and external events,
Data Manager and Biostatistician
Having dual training in statistics and marketing, my role is both to manage the company’s communications via social networks or to carry out surveys but also to write various scientific documents, data management and statistical analyzes of non-interventional international multicenter observational studies.
I also work in collaboration with doctors on the publication of scientific articles.
My skills in data management are:
– Control and cleaning of the database, generation of query reports, dashboard.
– Data import and management.
– SAS programming.
– Writing of documents relating to data management.
My skills in statistics are:
– Generation of TFLs, statistical reports.
– Descriptive analyzes.
– Programming of analyzes (univariate, multivariate): marginal Cox model with time dependent variables, logistic regression, mixed model.
– Graph generation with R.
Project Manager R&D
Initial training physiotherapist, and today Doctor in Computer Science, my multidisciplinary profile allows me to understand expanded research areas.
My skills in clinical research method, legislation, and research ethics but also in statistics allow me to conduct research projects From the beginning to the end.
During my PhD, I worked on the analysis of human gait developing and validating a step detection algorithm from a Microsoft Hololens augmented reality headset (under MatLab then translation into C#). I participated in the development of an augmented reality application for gait rehabilitation (Unity, with C# language). I conducted clinical studies to test our research hypotheses, particularly on the impact of visual feedback to facilitate motor learning in children with cerebral paralysis.